YOR Teamwork is a blog that follows health and wellness news especially as it relates to YOR Health Products. If you are already a team member or just looking for the best way to get and STAY healthy - Welcome!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let the Challenge Begin!

My Body Fat Challenge 2010 is set to begin this Sunday, January 31, 2010!!! Also to be known on my blog as BFC, the Body Fat Challenge is a challenge I have set for myself to try and lower my body fat percentage 10 points in 90 days.

During these 90 days I will be working out on my own without the help of a personal trainer or even a gym membership. My reason behind this approach is that I want to prove that you don't have to hire a personal trainer or a personal chef for that matter to achieve the body (and level of health of course!) of your dreams.

Just good old exercise and my YOR Health regimen!

I will be video blogging once a week on this subject and will report my body fat percentage every 4 weeks.

2 more days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics