YOR Teamwork is a blog that follows health and wellness news especially as it relates to YOR Health Products. If you are already a team member or just looking for the best way to get and STAY healthy - Welcome!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Body Fat Challenge - Week 1!!!

Well it's officially been an entire week since I started the BFC. I am down 4 lbs so far and feeling great! I wasn't able to exercise quite as much as I wanted to this week, but that's one of the aspects I love most about YOR Health Products... even if I don't get to exercise as much one particular week I can still lose weight. This definitely is a great motivating factor that keeps me excited to keep going and try harder!

So I would also like to give a big shout out to all of the ladies that attended "Ladies Night" at Erin's house! I had a great time and cannot wait to do it again. I will be putting some links up for the other ladies' jewelry a little later when I post my first VLOG today!

I am off to clean the house and go for a run after that! Happy Super Bowl!

1 comment:

 
Clicky Web Analytics